"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result is an effective rate of tax usually under 5%.
- For companies, the important figure is the effective tax rate.
- In the example above, the effective tax rate would be 10%.
- For Class 4 property the effective rate is 4.74 percent.
- At $150,000, the couple's effective tax rate is 33 percent.
- But not for very far, or at any effective rate of speed.
- The effective rate is the tax bill divided by the value of the house.
- By 1994, the effective rate had declined to 32 percent.
- So the effective tax rate, as a percent of the cash that is coming in, would be higher.
- The effective rate on their incomes was thus cut more than 20 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.