"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that effective intervention for kids involves teaching them the consequences of their behavior.
- The most effective intervention takes place years before a person enters the legal system.
- But the single most effective intervention is face protection.
- As to the ultimate outcome of their effective intervention, that could be left to the future to decide.
- Africa's three main conflicts cry out for more effective intervention.
- "It points to the need for additional research in this area to identify effective interventions and to understand what makes them work."
- Others merely had ideas for what might constitute effective interventions.
- It allows for better and more effective intervention when products need to be withdrawn from the market.
- The most effective intervention arises only from the prudent use of the best information.
- And even though there isn't an effective intervention right now, having an early clue is crucial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.