"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She says the findings may help researchers develop effective therapies.
- Sometimes highly effective therapy for people who are unhappy, or very lonely.
- When given his prognosis, he was told that an effective therapy would probably not be on the market for another 30 to 50 years.
- I'm more concerned about your part in developing the tools of effective deep therapy.
- "You must accept risk in order to achieve effective therapy."
- These diseases have high death rates and very few effective therapies.
- Yet there is often no effective therapy for these diseases.
- In most patients, symptoms should resolve within days after the start of effective therapy.
- Thus, a drug would need to be developed against each one and used in the correct combination for effective therapy.
- All of these are very effective therapies for certain individuals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.