"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is an effective leader, but does not think so.
- They learn about why it is important to put others' needs first if you want to be an effective leader.
- "It is not experience in Washington that makes you an effective leader."
- Go back to Washington and show us that you can be an effective leader now, when we really need it.
- But there are at least some reasons to hope he can be a more effective leader.
- You've done a good job for me; you're an effective leader.
- Effective political leaders have to take account of both role demands.
- The administration concluded that he was not being an effective leader.
- Effective leaders need to be able to inspire leadership in others.
- Effective leaders envision what they want and how to get it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.