"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will help you to focus your efforts for a more effective approach to finding new prospects.
- Often, with women, conversation was the most relaxing and effective approach.
- As the problems of human needs increase, we must be open to new and more effective approaches to their solution.
- I see this as a very positive and effective approach to teaching kids.
- A study is required to select the most feasible and effective approach.
- That was an effective approach for some classes of use.
- The most effective approach seemed to be moving early and quickly.
- "It's going to be an effective and a different approach."
- The call for more coordination of the economic policy is then not the most effective approach.
- "Shawn pointed out this was perhaps not the most effective approach."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.