"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was no longer a coherent and effective organization by the elections of 2002.
- The former Senator would also be handicapped by his lack of effective organizations in the key states.
- The coalition has long been considered one of the most effective political organizations in the South.
- For whatever reason, such moves also weaken the party as an effective organization.
- When the time came to go public, there was an effective organization and a highly respected leader in place.
- All the advantages of specialized strength work can be realized only with its effective organization.
- - The challenge of building an effective organization with limited resources and training.
- Thus Funcom hope to create a stronger and more effective organization.
- Change and renewal is a must for every effective organization.
- They already had an effective and ruthless organization in place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.