"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am certain we will be able to make effective use of your help.
- We must make effective use of every opportunity available to us.
- Sounds like someone putting the potential of free schools to effective use.
- Existing research and education in the field should be put to effective use.
- Various proposals were put forward for more effective use of the land.
- Those two could not make quick or effective use of it, and they, too, fell to the ground.
- "Now, does that sound like an effective use of your tax dollars?"
- Can you buy on a 'just in time' basis to make more effective use of your working capital?
- However, the effective use of this funding will be a key issue.
- However, the effective use of this funding will again be an issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.