"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even if a decision had been made to use ground forces, it would have taken many months to transport an effective force to the area.
- He built it into the most active and effective political force in the family of the trade union movement.
- He could be an effective force in Washington for urban education.
- The society, he said, "is trying to take all these pieces and be an effective force for change."
- He has yet to be an effective force since that season.
- The two groups joined together and became a more effective fighting force.
- They are simply the most effective military force ever seen, because of their training, dedication and leadership.
- Perhaps because politics, like religion before it, was dead as an effective force and something new had to be found.
- As you know, the European citizens working on the ground form an effective force for peace.
- Up to one third of your effective force may be used in this role.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.