"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The campaign has raised more than $150,000 to "help progressive candidates run effective campaigns and win."
- They ran a very effective campaign and he won.
- He has had little time to mount an effective campaign.
- The record labels' legal strategy was "a very effective campaign of terror."
- Over time, it becomes nearly impossible to sustain an effective campaign.
- "One of the things we have to do is invest money to run an effective campaign."
- They were concerned that such a force would lack the trained junior leaders needed to run an effective campaign.
- Let's tell the people and do this with an effective national campaign.
- An effective campaign must start at our own front door.
- The Conservatives never did mount an efficient and effective campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.