"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at least some employers now appear to have discovered a far more effective tactic.
- "But this is all a continuation of what I believe are effective tactics we have been using right along," he said.
- A full-court press takes a great deal of effort, but can be an effective tactic.
- Aiming low is sometimes a more effective tactic for a prosecutor.
- "But in the short term, it is certainly an effective tactic."
- I think this could be a very effective tactic, simply because of one word in the article title: investors.
- It would have been an effective tactic for those who lived outside the "Codes".
- There comes a time when even effective tactics should yield to clarity.
- The better you are at this, "the more you're in control and can employ effective tactics," they write.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.