"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This legislation is the most effective means to stop it.
- In the service of a large or personal vision, it can be an effective means to an end.
- As a result, more effective and efficient means of control have been called for.
- Could it be an effective means of power for the future?
- This decision left the governor without effective means to police the town.
- The law is not an effective means of change in this situation.
- Chinese leaders understand that news media could be a very effective means to fight against corruption.
- This policy is no longer an effective means to an end.
- In the end, however, there was really no effective means to communicate.
- Air transport is the only effective means of moving between many places within the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.