"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, their most effective defense will probably have to begin with an improvement on offense.
- The Bears can play effective defense and their running game has its moments.
- But the results look more like a holding action than a truly effective defense.
- Now it appears that Delaware law will allow a very effective defense.
- He didn't have time to come up with any kind of effective defense.
- "Will your team be able to devise an effective defense?"
- In 1901, they couldn't even get together to elect a president, much less mount an effective defense against the new league.
- They would merely be the basis on which he must build a new, more effective defense.
- I think we can have just as effective a national defense on less money.
- Despite an effective defense, Easy company's situation continued to deteriorate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.