"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any solution to the lack of effective government in Somalia will have to come from inside the country itself.
- Americans have a right to an efficient, effective government that works for them.
- And they contend that strong leadership has not led to more effective government.
- He could choose political leaders only when they might be strong enough to form an effective government.
- Put the principles of smaller, more effective government into action.
- Almost all of the 55 delegates agreed on the need for a much more effective central government.
- Somalia, they say, has anyway been without effective government over the past year.
- Somalia has not had an effective national government for over 15 years.
- The lack of an effective central government in Somalia means the men cannot be sent back there for trial.
- Ostensibly under military rule, California had little effective government at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.