"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As it was, he would have a clear shot, from good cover, at an effective range.
- Once through, we have more effective range for our weapons.
- He had already learned that the effective range of the weapon was six miles.
- As a result, effective range is greatly increased for a given power level.
- Temperatures above or below are out of the effective range.
- The Indians were shooting, though still far out of effective range.
- "The effective range of the 20s is only about 1200 yards," said Jerry.
- It has a maximum effective range of around 250 meters.
- A later version tested in the 1930s was claimed to have an effective range of 6 miles.
- The resulting effective range for military or small medium game would be well under 100 yards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.