"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So I think trying to make more effective the system of warranties is a pretty clear choice."
- Two major problems stood in the way of an effective system.
- The Government have set up an effective system of regulation.
- Their success is usually more attributable to an effective system than a great player.
- He didn't think much of them, though, and briskly set up his own, more effective system.
- It continues, however, to be a legal and effective system in many countries across the globe.
- We will have to keep to a simple and effective decision-making system, but also strong common policies.
- This is a good thing, as many countries already have effective systems in place.
- Europe still does not have an effective system for the protection of human rights.
- And it raises questions about how quickly an effective system can be made operational.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.