"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet they insist the law remains an effective deterrent for most Americans.
- "There have been studies that show it is an effective deterrent."
- With them, pain is sometimes the only effective ultimate deterrent.
- "I think we need to do a certain level of audits in order to create an effective deterrent."
- He also said the testing program was an effective deterrent.
- They should remember that we must never leave ourselves and our allies without an effective deterrent.
- A more effective deterrent may have been to throw in the towel.
- "A visible police guard is usually an effective deterrent, Joe."
- "But a few large fines can provide a very effective deterrent."
- Belief in American power has for many years been the most effective deterrent to international aggression.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.