"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The single greatest limitation to effective performance is that many of the rewards organizations offer are ineffective.
- Shirley Grey as the wife gives a quietly effective performance.
- Large projects which depend for their success on the ability of the child to deliver an effective performance add to the pressure.
- Andrew Davis led a generally effective performance, somewhat short on atmosphere.
- It was not personally successful for him and he recorded few effective performances.
- A member of the College shall conduct himself/herself so that users will receive his/her most effective professional performance.
- This linking of the human relations approach with scientific management targets will provide the recipe for effective performance.
- This fascinating little opera is given an effective performance that lacks only a final level of, well, confidence.
- I am also concerned for the effective performance of my team, Zur.
- Because of his effective performance, he was able to achieve two clean sheets in the two-leg series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.