"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The development of effective policies is necessary, but not sufficient.
- The decision to use military forces to cover for a lack of an effective foreign policy had been made.
- The first move is to lay the basis of an effective regional policy.
- But we cannot make effective policy on the basis of what might have been.
- They take all of this into account in order to create the most effective policy.
- "It seems to be an effective policy, and there's no need to change what's working."
- My point was the question before us is: Will we have the most effective policy in place to deal with that threat?
- At the same time we can make effective European policy.
- Europe will still need an effective and common agricultural policy after 2013.
- It is the foundation on which to build effective policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.