"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came to the attention of senior officers for his effective leadership.
- In foreign affairs he was already providing his most effective leadership.
- It will require effective political leadership to get us moving in the right direction.
- "Over the long term, I think effective local leadership on issues like security will give the best results to the traveling public."
- I think a critical component of effective leadership is the ability to "walk the talk".
- This was a good idea, but the organization lacked effective leadership.
- A national commitment is needed so that our schools can have stable and effective leadership.
- The international community has to consider how to insure that effective leadership is provided to other areas.
- Texas has a long tradition of strong, effective Democratic leadership.
- Is the notion of a 'teaching head' compatible with effective leadership?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.