"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It marked the end of any effective Indian military resistance.
- They had been routed or were too dazed to offer effective resistance any longer.
- The speed with which the British moved caught many of the bay's communities by surprise, and there was no effective resistance.
- They were detected by radar, eventually but too late for any effective resistance to be organized.
- One of the main factors preventing an effective resistance was political division.
- There also has been strong opposition and, until now, effective resistance.
- However, she could not bring about an effective resistance, and decided to negotiate terms with Daniyal.
- In the end though, the goal is the same â€" you want to provide effective resistance to the flow of heat and cold air.
- Roland's death put an end to the effective resistance of the Cévenois.
- This stopped the only effective resistance to William, and the revolt was quickly crushed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.