"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She grabbed a book and put it in front of her chest.
- He had all four arms crossed in front of his massive chest.
- She put her hand in front of his chest.
- He held the tire up in front of his chest.
- The man had held the gun out in front of his chest with both hands, away from his body.
- Without thinking he held his hands open in front of his chest.
- I held the gun in front of my chest and inserted the keys.
- Hold a ball with both hands, elbows bent, in front of your chest.
- She moved close to me and held both my hands together in front of my chest.
- The man crossed both arms in front of his chest and smiled down at Blade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.