"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hung the Antimanco control star on my chest.
- And the moon hung on your chest like an exotic round medal.
- But they were not there, hanging on his chest!
- His head hung low, with his chin on his chest.
- He produced binocu-lars from the case hanging on his chest and tried to ad-just them with one hand.
- He looked at the old wooden cross hanging on the priest's chest.
- He did, noting her fresh surprise at the sight of the liberty medal hanging on his chest.
- I looked down bewilderedly at the gold cylinder hanging on my chest.
- It hung on my chest next to the cell activator.
- The man is upright and walks with the woman hanging upside down on his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.