"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He clutched at his chest, trying to squeeze out the pain.
- The one on the left, clutched at his chest.
- I sat up with a yell, clutching at my chest.
- Two women are playing tennis when one of them collapses, clutching at her chest.
- Its grip, like a strong hand, clutched hard at his chest.
- He was gasping for breath and clutching at his chest.
- The thin hand was clutching at her chest and throat.
- Suddenly he clutched at his chest and fell to the floor, unconscious.
- One of the men beside me, he seemed quite old, suddenly fell down clutching at his chest.
- She clutched at her chest and fell to the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.