"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, she crossed her meaty arms over her ample chest and reassessed what to do.
- She struggled to get through, tearing at the rock, but her ample chest wasn't going to fit.
- He placed his hand on his ample chest and smiled at them benignantly.
- Otho took that blow in the middle of his ample chest.
- She folded her arms across her ample chest and leaned back in her chair.
- She was covered to her ample chest with murky water.
- A silver crucifix rested on her ample chest.
- A woman with an ample chest, for example, may also be short or tall, overweight or underweight.
- He folded his arms over his ample chest.
- She folded her arms across her ample, shawl-wrapped chest, silencing him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.