"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second chest held the silvers, and there were perhaps slightly more than a thousand.
- This chest held the lives of my family within its simple oaken frame.
- Against another wall a large chest held rolls of silk cloth.
- A single silver that had rolled against the top of the balustrade indicated what the chest had once held.
- But the second chest did not hold gold pieces - it held a different kind of treasure!
- Suitcase, wardrobe and chest of drawers held only clothes.
- "This old blue chest holds a tragedy," explained the Story Girl.
- The chest of drawers held perhaps two hundred sets of Jockey underwear and almost nothing else.
- A large chest holds the bones of St. Valentine.
- This is known because in V10, the chest could hold the staff or lamp or torch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.