"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His chest lifted with a deep, sharp intake of breath, and his grip on her tightened.
- His chest lifted in a deep and visible breath that seemed to wipe all expression from his face.
- It was a posture he could hold for hours, head balanced on a straight neck, chest lifted, back long and easy.
- He took the final step toward her so their chests touched and lifted his arms to wrap around her.
- Keeping your abs tight and chest lifted, take a large step to the side with your right foot.
- Start lying on stomach, chest lifted, arms stretched overhead, legs straight.
- The chest under my chin lifted in a deep sigh.
- Keep your abs tight and chest lifted during each exercise.
- His chest lifted with a sigh that might have been from resignation, but could also have signaled relief.
- Her chest lifted and fell in a sigh.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.