"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took me to a corner where a miniature chest stood on a table.
- They couldn't open it while the chest was standing on it, of course.
- Cameron strode over to where a chest with some of his personal effects stood.
- A chest stood open, and clothing lay scattered across the floor.
- A heavy chest, about the height of my waist, stood near the fire.
- An old wooden chest stood there, and a carved chair.
- A chest, open, stood at the foot of the bed.
- The chest stood at the end of her father's bed.
- I cut the string, and we hurried up to his room where the chest had stood since the day he came.
- Could the human chest stand this kind of pressure?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.