"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is my brother, thin and pale with Shane's thin arms and pigeon chest.
- Nothing spectacular in the execution; she just reached into his pigeon chest and crushed his lungs.
- Neville pulled back his shoulders and thrust out his pigeon chest.
- Miss Monk drew her jacket tight across her pigeon chest and folded her arms.
- The Sabatier's hilt projected from his pigeon chest and the blade pinned him, without compromise, to the mattress.
- Babies are born with a condition called pigeon chest and emphysema.
- The other man was rather shorter and much less prepossessing, with bandy legs and a pigeon chest like the prow of a canoe.
- He folded his arms over his pigeon chest and stared out at the bay.
- Small Dave puffed out his pigeon chest.
- He was small and wiry, with cauliflower ears, a long misshapen nose, a pigeon chest, ropy arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.