"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mara tore the baby's wrap and smudged ashes on his tiny chest.
- I moved my stethoscope over the tiny chest, ear pressed to it, listening intently.
- The creature's head and tiny chest were mashed to a pulp, mingled with the shattered boards.
- Then the 15-pound baby might beat his tiny chest like King Kong.
- A stethoscope, however gently placed, leaves a bruise on the tiny chest.
- I formed the dough into a ring, and placed it on the tiny chest, completely encircling the bruise.
- Ariel had leaned down close, watching the slight breathing movements of her tiny chest.
- The nurse laid a hand on Claire's tiny chest.
- He bent over the baby, listening to the tiny chest and then checking the charts.
- Sage rotated in midair, arms half crossed on his tiny chest as if he couldn't quite cross them and fly at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.