"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat on the great chest at the foot of the bed in their room and raised his cup.
- "Not right," he muttered, the words a low growl that came from deep within a great chest.
- A great chest stood against one wall, and Miss Pepper looked at it with interest.
- "The drawers of these great chests are so enormous that I could almost get into one!"
- She struck with her little fists at his great chest.
- There is enough in that great chest for two, Ninaka.
- He was sitting on one of the great chests his mother had saved, and beside him sat the Persian.
- He gestured them toward the great chest on which the wine stood.
- He sat down on one of the great chests, looking spent.
- The men jumped out and lifted the great chest to the sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.