"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His chest rose and then fell as he let out the deep breath.
- His chest rose and fell as he took a long breath.
- His chest was rising and falling as if he'd run a race.
- Witnesses said his chest rose and fell about 10 times before he went still.
- His bare chest rose and fell with a little too much pressure.
- Her chest still rose and fell, but that remained the only sign of life.
- The chest fell to the deck, landing on one side.
- She pulled back from him, then, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
- I let out a sigh when his chest rose and fell under my palm.
- He seemed to be frozen in place, his powerful chest rising and falling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.