"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They used a heavy chest, and a wagon tongue, to do so.
- "It is said he has brought a heavy chest with him."
- Oh, I was so proud of my long muscular arms and heavy chest!
- It was deep, and the words were half swallowed by a heavy chest.
- A heavy chest, about the height of my waist, stood near the fire.
- Pressure grew in her chest, so heavy and tight that she had to battle for breath.
- The heavy chest under her bed was one article which hadn't moved.
- "What in the world would he want of that enormous and heavy chest?"
- His chest, already heavy under the planet's gravity, felt like stone.
- It'll make five pretty heavy chests, but we can't help that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.