"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the sound of Tom's voice, something twisted inside my chest.
- I really wasn't in the mood to see inside anyone's chest tonight.
- And there was still a memory of that pain deep inside his chest.
- This was what a heart would sound like, if you could put your ear inside someone's chest.
- It was even difficult to see inside the patient's chest.
- The old man was no longer there but the voice inside his chest said: "Now you understand."
- Or an engine inside his chest where a heart should have been.
- She felt as if something had died inside her chest.
- Then a strange sound rose up from deep inside his chest.
- A low sound, from deep inside his chest, cut through the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.