"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shortly, a small, heavy chest rested beside his chair.
- His chest rested longer between each breath.
- And his chest rested against my sore skin, making it throb deliciously.
- His head and chest rested above water.
- A double bed and chest rested against the outer wall.
- Yet another small, inverted triangle sat below the starburst, and a small chest rested on a step before that.
- His chest rested on the carpet with his arms folded and his chin propped up on his palm.
- Chest stand - Any backbending pose in which the performer's chest is resting on the floor for support.
- Antique mahogany buffets and chests rested against walls lined with elegant sky-blue Oriental silk screens.
- His chest rose and fell as if he slept, rested comfortably without pain or dreams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.