"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His jersey clung to his chest in large damp patches.
- There was no denying the heat; Ned could feel the silk tunic clinging to his chest.
- The young cling to their mother's chest until they are larger, when they move to her back.
- After an hour Malenfant would find pools of sweat clinging to his chest.
- Our baby," she said, putting her arms around him and clinging to his bare chest.
- Kahega had a gorilla clinging to his chest as he rolled in the mud.
- I could see his belly bulging out like an infant monkey clinging closely to its mother's chest.
- The young will remain with the mother, clinging to her chest wherever she goes, until it is able to fly.
- I admired the black hair clinging to his wet chest where the shirt had been so inevitably torn away.
- Both arms were locked tight around Fergus, who clung to his chest like a leech.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.