"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She clutched the journal against her chest and took a deep breath, steadying herself.
- He clutched the pole more tightly against his chest and focused on the cable ahead of him.
- His brother was sitting behind the rock, the camera clutched against his chest.
- She held her books for first period clutched against her chest.
- Evan looked down at Pandora's case, clutched against his chest.
- The woman stood up, child still clutched against her chest.
- She got physical, grabbing the knapsack the man was clutching against his chest.
- She had the security remote clutched tight against her chest.
- She held some books and binders clutched against her chest.
- Then he grabbed her shoulders and clutched her against his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.