"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a heavy man of fifty-eight, with a thick chest and ponderous belly.
- He was a strong man, with a thick chest and powerful arms.
- It was a Worker, thick chest and arms, squat.
- He's a guy, must have been a powerhouse when was young, broad shoulders, thick chest, hands.
- Coarse black hair covered his thick chest and muscular arms.
- Hank was burly with a thick chest that narrowed only slightly where it met his neck.
- He had no neck to speak of, a thick, round chest, and a bit of a gut.
- Fix was a short man with a big head, broad shoulders, thick chest, and big hands.
- He was a burly man with a thick chest, late thirties, badly dressed but didn't know it.
- In some strange sense, he'd known those strong, square fists and that thick chest longer than he'd been alive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.