"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She touched an object the size of a large chest.
- Robert went to the large chest of drawers under the window, close enough to stop her if she tried to move.
- A man rose from a large wooden chest where he had been sitting.
- Would a large chest have been burned all at once?
- Will you allow me to have a large chest brought into this room?
- They returned to the beach, and passed me a third time with another chest, larger but apparently not so heavy as the first.
- He put everything in a large chest and buried it.
- There she had slept during the day on a large chest that held a store of her home earth.
- Together they reached in and each took a grip on what felt to be a large wooden chest.
- In the room where they met, there was a large chest full of books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.