"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He groaned and pulled her almost roughly down onto his chest.
- He pulled her head down onto his chest again.
- She sank back down beside him, her hair falling onto his chest.
- I've had the same cold for about 6 weeks now, seems to have got back onto my chest.
- Then she spun onto her chest and fell down the face of the wave.
- Her head fell forward onto his chest, and everything went dark.
- After a while, she dropped her hands onto my chest, let them lie there, then rocked.
- I let the little one down onto my chest.
- He pulled her head down onto his chest and held her close.
- The impression of a cross was burned onto his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.