"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I suppose, of course, that the figure can be removed from the big chest?
- The first was the big chest that stood near the alcove.
- Mike was looking in the big chest they had hauled away from the door.
- Tom put it carefully behind a big chest and set the needle ready on the outside edge of the record.
- Look in that big chest at the foot of the bed.
- Most of the additional length comes from a bigger chest and longer legs.
- He put them all away in the big wooden chest.
- He took a deep breath, stretching out his big, powerful chest.
- He reached and pulled her against his big chest once again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.