"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, Adam thought that his father was dead, then the sunken chest began to move.
- His chest was beginning to spasm with the need to breathe.
- Seventy seconds, and his chest was beginning to cry for air.
- They must be near now, he thought, and his chest began to thump.
- James watched her leave, and his whole chest began to ache.
- That was all he could make out before his chest began to tighten up from lack of air.
- The woman's chest began to rise and fall more rapidly, but she held her ground.
- As if he sensed when her awareness changed, his chest began to rise and fall.
- Carter's chest began to hurt as he passed the wagon.
- Her chest was beginning to tighten with a familiar pain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.