"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My chest felt as if it were about to burst.
- My chest felt heavy and I seemed to have trouble breathing.
- His chest felt as though someone was standing on it.
- She was hardly breathing, and her chest felt too full.
- His chest felt as if it was going to explode this time.
- His chest felt like a huge weight was pressing in on it.
- Buck's chest felt heavy and he was short of breath.
- Wanted to see so bad, my chest felt all tight.
- His chest felt as though there were an iron bar inside it from one side to the other.
- When she breathed out, her chest felt strong and clean.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.