"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I seated myself on his clothes chest and waited for him to speak.
- Instead she opened a clothes chest and rummaged through it.
- A door at the end of the room led to my bedchamber, which was simply furnished with bed and clothes chest.
- And that, apart from a clothes chest, was it.
- There was a box bed, an oval mahogany table, some chairs, and a clothes chest.
- Not much need for a clothes chest in a sickroom, he supposed.
- Sharina turned and opened the clothes chest behind her in the corner of the room.
- He turned away from the shelf and started to search the room: bed, clothes chest, chair.
- Willow let the matter drop, moved to the clothes chest, and brought out clean robes.
- It was scarcely large enough for a bed and a clothes chest, but a stool had been drawn up alongside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.