"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Polar reached for the boy's chest and let his hand lie there.
- Her heart was ten times too big for her chest.
- "Good thing they went for your chest, not your head."
- She'd be shooting blind, unable to aim for his chest or head.
- She'd lost control; aimed for the Pike's chest when a leg would have served.
- And this time they won't aim for his chest.
- She brought the gun back up, aiming for his chest.
- My heart felt hot and too big for my chest.
- He lunged for her chest, his eyes wide and crazy.
- But we did end up using the hot melt for his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.