"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not that many are willing to pull up stakes and move here.
- Then they rested some more, five or six days, and began to pull up stakes.
- They don't have the resources to pull up stakes and move.
- So we might as well pull up stakes and head out.
- We'd lose a year, maybe more, if we had to pull up stakes now.
- The boys at the bar thought he might be getting ready to pull up stakes.
- Until he pulled up stakes, moved out here, and your story came along, that is.
- "You're sure that they won't just pull up stakes fast and light out of here before we can do anything?"
- Tomorrow well pull up stakes and see what is in the next valley.
- But the other day, they pretty much pulled up stakes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.