"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She lived for a week on life support, and they pulled the plug.
- If she pulled the plug, she'd be the only one going.
- The more important thing is, our people control the computer room, and they've pulled the plug.
- When they showed up, George pulled the plug on the commercial.
- And in 1993, Congress decided to pull the plug on the project despite $2 billion already having been spent.
- Five minutes in, I went up and pulled the plug.
- So it pulled the plug before any work could begin on a second season of shows.
- We've still got maybe a couple days before they pull the plug.
- After the school pulled the plug on the project, the design team spent years trying to find a new home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.