"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So one of us is set to pull the pin.
- Then he went back to Warrington's and pulled the pin.
- "You don't have the heart for it - you'd never pull the pin."
- When we were over the edge of the meadow, I pulled the pin and dropped it through the door.
- He held it up against the sky so the others could see, then rolled on his back and pulled the pin.
- He has also pulled all but the last pin.
- He turned around, picked something else up, pulled the pin.
- "I pulled the pin two years ago, and since then I've been mostly working private."
- He would pull the pin that held the cylinder in place and let it fall open into his hand.
- She pulled the first pin out of her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.