"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have personally pulled our children out of the government schools for this reason.
- Many Palestinians pulled their children from schools and stopped going to work, the statement said.
- "I see parents who are pulling their children," she said.
- A large number of parents pulled their children out of school and many teachers left.
- Some even threatened to pull their children out of school.
- And black parents pulled their children out as soon as they could.
- And a few people are even pulling their children out of the district's schools.
- Pull your children back a little further after the next attack!
- Indeed, a few parents have already pulled their children out of the event and others are considering it.
- Parents were yelling and trying to pull their children away, but they weren't having much luck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.