"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She pulled a face and went back to her book.
- He pulled a face at himself and got to work.
- She pulled a face and ran on down into the street.
- She pulled a face to show just how bad it had been.
- She pulled a face at me as I started to speak.
- I want everybody to pull a long face when we do this.
- She looked at the dark pool and pulled a face.
- He pulled the man's face within inches of his own.
- Do I have to pull a long face for my own funeral?
- She pulled a face, shrugged and made a move to stand up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.