"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said he'd been going to pull a stunt on the track.
- "You think our guys are going to pull a stunt like that?"
- Wouldn't be any fun if he couldn't pull a stunt on me.
- But for her to pull a crazy stunt like this!
- I wonder if kids still pull stunts like that now?
- Hot pilots were still the same, always ready to pull a stunt.
- We also know that you likely to pull such a stunt just for the hell of it.
- If one of his own men had pulled a stunt like this, he'd have their stripes for it.
- It would not be extraordinary for him to pull a similar stunt this summer.
- He's got too much respect for Francis, to pull a stunt like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.